General Terms and Conditions for Retailers
I. Scope of application
- The following General Terms and Conditions for Retailers lay down the conditions under which the services offered by Roomle GmbH in connection with the Roomle product can be used by the users that use the Roomle platform via a Roomle partner.
- By ordering items or downloading order lists, in each case from Roomle partners via Roomle, you expressly agree to these General Terms and Conditions for Retailers. Roomle expressly reserves the right to amend or adapt this General Terms and Conditions for Retailers at any time with prospective effect. The users will be informed of such amendments or adaptations by being sent the new General Terms and Conditions for Retailers to the email address provided by the relevant user during registration. If the General Terms and Conditions for Retailers are amended, the user is entitled to terminate the contractual relationship in writing within a period of 30 days of being sent the amended General Terms and Conditions for Retailers. If the user does not terminate the contractual relationship within that 30-day period, the amended General Terms and Conditions for Retailers are deemed agreed on.
- Terms used but not defined herein, shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the General Terms and Conditions.
II. Grant of rights
- Notwithstanding the Section VI of the General Terms and Conditions, the user hereby expressly agrees that, in the case of such user is using the services accessible on Roomle through a Roomle partner, either
(i) on a “branded version” of the Roomle platform (clearly recognisable by a specific address that reads “name-of-the-partner.roomle.com”),
(ii) on such user’s or any third party-website, or
(iii) via roomle.com and Roomle mobile, Roomle is entitled to provide login and planning data as well as usage data, including without limitation, downloaded or online submitted order lists, recently viewed items, etc. to the relevant Roomle partner for the purpose of further processing and such partner’s Promotional Activities.
- Any liability on the part of Roomle GmbH for products acquired by the user from third parties, including without limitation, Roomle partners, is excluded in any event, even if such third party was named or such acquisition was arranged by Roomle GmbH. For the avoidance of doubt, the Roomle GmbH does not assume any warranty or liability with regard to (i) any actual orders from any Roomle partner or third party, or (ii) the performance of any agreements entered into among the user and any Roomple partner or third party, each in connection with Roomle.
- During the registration process the user is requested to provide a name and/or company name.
- Each time the user logs in to Roomle, the following session data are stored:
- planning data;
- ordered items and/or order lists; and
- recently viewed items.
V. Consent pursuant to section 107 of the Telecommunications Act
- The user agrees to receive communications for marketing purposes as referred to in section 107 of the Telecommunications Act (Telekommunikationsgesetz) from Roomle GmbH, from companies commissioned by Roomle GmbH for this purpose or from Roomle partners. Such communications may also contain personalised Promotional Activities as referred to in II.a). This consent can be revoked by the user at any time.