1. Third Party Service Providers and Partners
i. We use Google Cloud Services provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA to provide a scalable infrastructure that helps with the delivery of our service and to host Customer Data.
ii. We use the Atlassian Suite, located at Level 6 341 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia to collect user feedback and provide support via our Roomle Service Desk.
iii. In order to manage and serve all incoming business request contacts and existing customers with product information and offerings we use the Customer Relationship Platform Hubspot.com located at 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA.
iv. For serving our clients with a great experience during product usage we send emails (eg. Registration email, password reset, etc.) via AWS (Amazon Webservices) located at 410 Terry Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109 USA.
v. For a standardized and structured recruiting process we use the service "Hire" from Trakstar located at 113 Cherry St, PMB 57615, Seattle, WA 98104-2205, USA.
vi. All payments for our self-service products (Rubens Level 1) are processed by payment service provider Stripe located at 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The following personal data is exchanged with the Payment Service Providers necessary for the Completion of the payment:
- E-mail address
- First name, last name
- Address, postal code, city, country (for fraud check)
- Payment data (e.g. credit card number)
Roomle does not store any payment data (e.g. credit card number) but leaves the careful storage of payment data to the respective payment service provider.
vii. We use the service OneSignal located at 2850 S Delaware St #201, San Mateo, CA 94403, USA to provide our Roomle iOS App Users with push notifications during the app usage to provide a better product experience.
viii. In order to continuously improve the services provided by Roomle for our users, we use www.Crashlytics.com, a subsidiary of Google Inc. In the event of a crash, an anonymised crash report is sent to Crashlytics.
2. Tools and applications that go beyond the platform
In addition, you have the option of interacting with a range of social networks on our website and in our apps via plugins. These include:
- Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Twitter, operated by Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
- LinkedIn, operated by LinkedIn Inc., 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- YouTube, operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA
- Vimeo, operated by Vimeo, Inc. 555 West 18th Street New York, New York 10011, USA
Clicking on a plugin for one of these social networks will activate it and the plugin will establish a connection to the server of the respective network. We have no influence on the scope or the content of the data that is transmitted to the operator of the respective social network when you click on the plugin.